Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you be locked for Christmas?
When Lockit visits family I allow him to unlock as he has small children climbing all over him and I would prefer he didn't have to answer questions about something solid when it should be something squishy. 

Apart from that, when he is on his own or at mine he can quite easily be locked. 

How about you, will you be locked for Christmas?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mistress Jules's post:
  • coffee2sugars
(12-21-2017, 05:39 PM)Mistress Jules Wrote: When Lockit visits family I allow him to unlock as he has small children climbing all over him and I would prefer he didn't have to answer questions about something solid when it should be something squishy. 

Apart from that, when he is on his own or at mine he can quite easily be locked. 

How about you, will you be locked for Christmas?

I will not locked for the same reasons above.

Our family always seem to come to us at christmas and stay, as one one side of the family leave the other side arrive so there is always someone at ours and it can get really cramped so unfortunatly there is very little chance for any kind of play at all.

Roll on the days when the kids want to host Christmas Big Grin
[Image: ticker.php?ty=2&st=1&un=Coffee2sugars&fd=]
[-] The following 1 user Likes coffee2sugars's post:
  • Mistress Jules
No, I won't be locked.  Not so much a concern with family, though that does have some considerations, a little to do with time to recover chaffed skin.

These days the CB has a different meaning to me, it's like a comfortable piece of jewellery that's more often on than not.  It has no chastity symbolism beyond enjoying the feel of it clamped tight and the insert deep inside.

It will, however, be back on next Thursday for a very long session with my domme - she just likes the idea of me confined and restricted as opposed to the more usual chastity arousal and denial.  (oh, and the insert gives her a chance to play with incontinence hypnosis)  It's an odd world I live in  Blush
[-] The following 1 user Likes sissy_maid_melody's post:
  • Mistress Jules