Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Worth To Your Mistress
I was reading a twitter thread recently where a sub was questioning their worth to a Domme.  It made me think of the first time my previous long term sub realised his worth.  

@lockit was in London and the sub was to attend club to help out.  I had been in the Dungeon all day and club was being held in the Dungeon.  Cue much moving of furniture and personal equipment.  I received a call to ask if it was suitable for the sub to arrive at the Dungeon.  He knew not to just turn up at the door without checking first.

I advised him that it was perfectly fine for him to come to the Dungeon and could he pick up some food on the way.  He arrived a few minutes later with some hot food and cake as he couldn’t decide what I had meant when I said I wanted food.

It was when we sat eating that he said how confused he had been when I asked for food.  He had never thought of me doing something as simple as eating.  He knew I was spending from 10am until 2am in the Dungeon, he knew I probably wouldn’t go out, yet he hadn’t thought of the simple act of eating.

It is easy for @lockit, he knows me so well and is very good at thinking of things that make my life easier.  Things like putting a ticket on the car when the first one is running out, so I don’t have to think about it.  Making sure I have plenty cold water on hot days and making sure I have cake.

None of these are sexy or titillating but these small services which make things easier are a godsend to those of us with busy lives.  Your worth to your Mistress is not only in kink related actions and it increases exponentially when you make their daily life a bit easier without being asked.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mistress Jules's post:
  • coffee2sugars
You and @Lockit seem to have both found your soul mates.

@lockit wheres my cake?  Huh  Big Grin
[Image: ticker.php?ty=2&st=1&un=Coffee2sugars&fd=]
[-] The following 1 user Likes coffee2sugars's post:
  • Mistress Jules
Your cake is where it should be, with me. Why would anyone else be given cake when I could have it?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mistress Jules's post:
  • coffee2sugars
(08-05-2018, 09:05 PM)Mistress Jules Wrote: Your cake is where it should be, with me.  Why would anyone else be given cake when I could have it?

You make a good and valid point but like any naughty sub that wants cake I am gonna stamp my feet and go of in a grump lol.

Its been far to long Miss, How are thing going with you and your family?
[Image: ticker.php?ty=2&st=1&un=Coffee2sugars&fd=]